Available Now at Frontline ER
- Accept most major insurances including Medicare (we are unable to accept Medicaid or Tricare)
- Affordable Credit Card or Cash Pay
- Open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365-days year
- Emergency Patients will take priority over Covid Testing – We are an emergency room.
Is it Medically Necessary for you test?
If your answer is “yes” to any of the following questions, you may want to be tested.
- Have you been in contact with someone who later tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a fever, shortness of breath, headache, or a cough?
- Has your spouse, child, family, or roommate experienced symptoms or tested positive?
- Have you recently been in an area known for spreading COVID-19?
- Have you recently been in a large group gathering?
- Are you a public or healthcare worker, interacting with people every day?
Under the Public Health Emergency most insurances are honoring “No Cost-Sharing” Which means there is no Co-Pay or Deductible for COVID-19 related testing with insurances that participate.
We maintain all CDC and Public Health Guidelines to ensure our facility is as safe as possible to include sanitizing rooms, equipment and utilizing HEPA filtration to cleanse the air after each patient visit.
*Covid Tests are processed in 15 minutes;
Insurance wait times will vary depending on patient volume.
- Antigen Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Walk Ins Only – No appointment necessary
- Open 24/7 for Insurance and Self Pay
- Whether Self-Pay or Insurance results are provided to you during your visit