For any medical emergency, you and your family are always covered with in-network benefits at Frontline ER.
Listen to all the Frontline ER Medical Minute Spots
- Lauren Kelly 00:01
- Hey, it’s Lauren Kelly, MIX 96.5 with Dr. Trujillo from Frontline ER with this week’s Medical Minute. All right, Dr. T, let’s talk about in-network. First question that always comes up, does my insurance cover my visit? But you guys don’t have to worry about that because you’re always in-network.
- Dr. Trujillo 00:17
- In the state of Texas, if you have a medical emergency, you are always covered for your care during that visit.
- Lauren Kelly 00:24
- So let’s say I’ve got a cousin coming in from Montana, might not be the same?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:29
- That is correct. It was the state of Texas that put that protective mechanism in place for the residents of the state of Texas. So when you have a medical emergency, you can go to any emergency department anywhere in the state and you will be covered.
- Lauren Kelly 00:43
- Especially at Frontline ER. They’re always going to cover you.
- Dr. Trujillo 00:46
- We’re there for patients regardless.
- Lauren Kelly 00:48
- Yeah, you will get treated.
- Dr. Trujillo 00:48
- You have a medical emergency, we will take care of you.
- Lauren Kelly 00:51
- Online at frontlineer.com. Let’s tell them where you guys are located in Richmond.
- Dr. Trujillo 00:55
- 7051 1464, right off the Westpark Tollway.
- Lauren Kelly 01:00
- Or you can always find them online at frontlineer.com.
Emergency care when you need it. NOW.
Know Where To Go
The confidence that you’re going to the right place for any emergency. We’re like a hospital emergency room, but in your neighborhood and without the wait. With a specialized pediatric unit on site, we can provide care for all members of your family.
Always in Network
At Frontline ER, we accept all major private insurance plans. We honor in-network billing rates, even if we are not in your provider’s network.
For emergencies day or night, our 24/7 emergency room is ready for you and your family with emergency board-certified doctors and nurses to provide the highest standards of medical care.
Always Here For You
Frontline ER is a freestanding emergency room that gives the same level of emergency care as a hospital-based emergency room, but with little or no wait times.
Capabilities comparable to a hospital-based ER
Ready to treat emergencies in
Fully equipped lab
- Imaging department
- Digital X-ray
We can keep patients overnight for up to 23 hours, and if needed, transfer them to their hospital of choice with no waiting because we bypass the hospital ER.
Frontline ER strives to provide the best healthcare experience. The patient services we provide give you the most valuable treatment and peace of mind, by emergency board-certified doctors and nurses. Our patients get treated like family by our friendly and caring staff. Our doctors call to follow up with each and every patient to assess their progress after treatment.
Billing & Insurance
Frontline ER accepts all major private insurance plans and honors all in-network deductibles and benefits. We’ll also contact your insurance company to inform them that we are honoring in-network benefit. We also accept patients who do not have insurance, or prefer to self-pay. As part of our patient care process, our billing specialists help you understand your options, and provide information to help you compare prices.
Frontline ER is a freestanding emergency room, just like a hospital emergency room. Our doctors are board certified in emergency medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. This is different than even many hospital ERs that may not have all doctors certified to this level. Our doctors and nurses are trained in all aspects of emergency care from pediatrics, adults, & geriatrics, and maintain privileges at local hospitals. They have treated the most complex life threatening cases, down to minor illnesses.