A freestanding emergency room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offers the same level of care as any hospital-based emergency room.
Listen to all the Frontline ER Medical Minute Spots
- Lauren Kelly 00:00
- It’s Lauren Kelly here with Mix 96-5 with Dr. Trujillo of FRONTLINE ER. How are you?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:06
- I’m great, yourself?
- Lauren Kelly 00:07
- I’m doing good, thank you. We’re starting a new segment here, I’m excited for the FRONTLINE ER Medical Minute. To get people informed, let’s tell everybody what is a free-standing emergency room?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:18
- Those are regulated by the state, authorized to be free-standing, stand by themselves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week emergency medicine department.
- Lauren Kelly 00:26
- And who do you see? Do you welcome anybody in?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:28
- We do. We perform a medical screening exam on any patient that has a perceived medical emergency.
- Lauren Kelly 00:33
- What kind of services do you offer inside of FRONTLINE?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:36
- We offer the same that you would as you walked into a hospital-based emergency room. Identical, 24 hours a day CAT scans, 24 hours a day ultrasound, advance study, laboratory is done on site.
- Lauren Kelly 00:49
- Up-to-date technology at FRONTLINE ER. Tell us where you’re located.
- Dr. Trujillo 00:54
- We are at 7051, 1464 in Richmond Texas.
- Lauren Kelly 00:58
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also find them online at frontlineer.com.
Emergency care when you need it. NOW.
Know Where To Go
The confidence that you’re going to the right place for any emergency. We’re like a hospital emergency room, but in your neighborhood and without the wait. With a specialized pediatric unit on site, we can provide care for all members of your family.
Always in Network
At Frontline ER, we accept all major private insurance plans. We honor in-network billing rates, even if we are not in your provider’s network.
For emergencies day or night, our 24/7 emergency room is ready for you and your family with emergency board-certified doctors and nurses to provide the highest standards of medical care.
Always Here For You
Frontline ER is a freestanding emergency room that gives the same level of emergency care as a hospital-based emergency room, but with little or no wait times.
Capabilities comparable to a hospital-based ER
Ready to treat emergencies in
Fully equipped lab
- Imaging department
- Digital X-ray
We can keep patients overnight for up to 23 hours, and if needed, transfer them to their hospital of choice with no waiting because we bypass the hospital ER.
Frontline ER strives to provide the best healthcare experience. The patient services we provide give you the most valuable treatment and peace of mind, by emergency board-certified doctors and nurses. Our patients get treated like family by our friendly and caring staff. Our doctors call to follow up with each and every patient to assess their progress after treatment.
Billing & Insurance
Frontline ER accepts all major private insurance plans and honors all in-network deductibles and benefits. We’ll also contact your insurance company to inform them that we are honoring in-network benefit. We also accept patients who do not have insurance, or prefer to self-pay. As part of our patient care process, our billing specialists help you understand your options, and provide information to help you compare prices.
Frontline ER is a freestanding emergency room, just like a hospital emergency room. Our doctors are board certified in emergency medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. This is different than even many hospital ERs that may not have all doctors certified to this level. Our doctors and nurses are trained in all aspects of emergency care from pediatrics, adults, & geriatrics, and maintain privileges at local hospitals. They have treated the most complex life threatening cases, down to minor illnesses.