You Are Always In Network #2
- Lauren Kelly 00:01
- Hey, it’s Lauren Kelly, MIX 96.5 with Dr. Trujillo, from Frontline ER, with this week’s Medical Minute. Okay, Doctor, with more and more of these facilities popping up, will that cause people coming in for care a higher insurance premium?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:13
- No, because premiums, regardless of the emergency department you’re using, is always going to be based on the global healthcare policies of an insurance premium. So the answer is short, no.
- Lauren Kelly 00:24
- So at Frontline ER, do I need to worry about my insurance being a network?
- Dr. Trujillo 00:29
- Fortunately, in the state of Texas, you do not because in the state of Texas there is legislature that was passed, approximately seven or eight years ago, which protects the Texans. And their insurance is considered in-network for any emergency room, any place in the state of Texas. So you’re in-network at all times.
- Lauren Kelly 00:47
- Online at frontlineer.com. Let’s tell them where you guys are located in Richmond.
- Dr. Trujillo 00:52
- 7051, 1464, right off the Westpark Tollway.
- Lauren Kelly 00:56
- Thank you so much, and see you next week for the Frontline ER Medical Minute.
Emergency care when you need it. NOW.
Know Where To Go
The confidence that you’re going to the right place for any emergency. We’re like a hospital emergency room, but in your neighborhood and without the wait. With a specialized pediatric unit on site, we can provide care for all members of your family.
Always in Network
At Frontline ER, we accept all major private insurance plans. We honor in-network billing rates, even if we are not in your provider’s network.
For emergencies day or night, our 24/7 emergency room is ready for you and your family with emergency board-certified doctors and nurses to provide the highest standards of medical care.
Always Here For You
Frontline ER is a freestanding emergency room that gives the same level of emergency care as a hospital-based emergency room, but with little or no wait times.
Capabilities comparable to a hospital-based ER
Ready to treat emergencies in
Fully equipped lab
- Imaging department
- Digital X-ray
We can keep patients overnight for up to 23 hours, and if needed, transfer them to their hospital of choice with no waiting because we bypass the hospital ER.
Frontline ER strives to provide the best healthcare experience. The patient services we provide give you the most valuable treatment and peace of mind, by emergency board-certified doctors and nurses. Our patients get treated like family by our friendly and caring staff. Our doctors call to follow up with each and every patient to assess their progress after treatment.
Billing & Insurance
Frontline ER accepts all major private insurance plans and honors all in-network deductibles and benefits. We’ll also contact your insurance company to inform them that we are honoring in-network benefit. We also accept patients who do not have insurance, or prefer to self-pay. As part of our patient care process, our billing specialists help you understand your options, and provide information to help you compare prices.
Frontline ER is a freestanding emergency room, just like a hospital emergency room. Our doctors are board certified in emergency medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. This is different than even many hospital ERs that may not have all doctors certified to this level. Our doctors and nurses are trained in all aspects of emergency care from pediatrics, adults, & geriatrics, and maintain privileges at local hospitals. They have treated the most complex life threatening cases, down to minor illnesses.