If your employee gets hurt on the job, it’s important to get care right away. Frontline ER provides care for workers compensation injuries with 24/7/365 access, no appointment necessary, and no after hours fees.
Our freestanding ER has the same capabilities as hospital-based ERs but without the wait. Our physicians and nurses have extensive emergency medial backgrounds, and our entire staff is certified per DOT regulations. This means that we can help you – and your employees – get back to business faster.
Ensuring proper care for an injured worker is our most important concern. We can keep injured workers overnight up to 23 hours, and if needed, transfer them to any area hospital. Frontline ER works with our partners to provide transport services from ambulance to helicopter transport. And patients bypass the hospital ER and get admitted immediately.
Understanding both employer and employee needs is our focus at Frontline ER:
- All work-related injuries are phone verified by our staff.
- Written reports on each patient’s work status is available to the employer after the visit is complete.
- Our patient care representatives are available to provide up-to-date information to employees and employers.
- We’re here for you and your employee 24/7/365 and with little or no wait times, the patient gets the care they need right away.
- We’re conveniently located near many business locations in Richmond and Dallas, TX. This means injured employees have less to travel to get the care they need.
At Frontline ER, we take care of workers comp injuries quickly and efficiently, while keeping employees and employers informed. For more information regarding our workers comp medical services and procedures, call a patient care representative today: