FRONTLINE ER is growing and always on the lookout for quality, experienced personnel. FRONTLINE ER employees are a very happy family and are well compensated with benefits. We may need people in our other locations as well.
Imaging Technician Job Description
- High School diploma or GED,
- Completed program requirements of AMA-approved school of Radiological Technology
- Certified as a medical radiologic technologist in the State of Texas
- CT Certification
- BLS certification
- Associate’s Degree in Radiology
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in radiography or computed tomography
- 2 or more years of radiology or imaging
- 1 or more years of CT experience in Emergency Department
- Proficient in X-ray, CT, or GE’s software and PACS
- Position requires fluent English with Spanish preferred but not required
- Accurately perform diagnostic X-ray and CT exams ordered by staff physician or medical director.
- Work independently while providing effective patient care.
- Prepare and perform patient X-Ray and CT Scans following established protocols and patient care procedures
- Chart and log completed X-Rays, CT Scans, and ultrasound as required or necessary as well as complete associated paperwork.
- Must be able to learn or implement IVs, labs, clinical tests, EKGs, and other procedures as requested by physician
- Maintain the Emergency Department and Imaging room in efficient and sanitary method as required by law. Immediately report any equipment failure or malfunction to Medical Director, physician, or nurse manager
- Use patient feedback, research, and reviews to enhance patient care and improve Emergency Department procedures and guidelines.
- Use Biohazard containers correctly and empty sharps containers in a safe and timely manner
- Train new employees of the imaging department as needed