House Bill 2041, passed by the Texas Legislature during the 86th Regular Session, requires all FECs to post notice of the following:
- This facility is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital Emergency Room and may charge a facility fee.
- The facility or physician providing medical care at this facility may be an out of network provider for the patient health benefit plan provider network.
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to the patient.
- This facility is an out-of-network provider for all health benefit plans.
For Fee Schedules