Please attach any documentation you have received from Frontline ER or Your Insurance Carrier. This will help us expedite your concerns.
House Bill 2041, passed by the Texas Legislature during the 86th Regular Session, requires all FECs to post notice of the following:
- This facility is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital Emergency Room and may charge a facility fee.
- The facility or physician providing medical care at this facility may be an out of network provider for the patient health benefit plan provider network.
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to the patient.
- This facility is an out-of-network provider for all health benefit plans.
For Fee Schedules